HPE extends leadership by expanding reach, choice, and capabilities of hybrid and private cloud offerings
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has announced a significant expansion of offerings and innovation across its HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform, hybrid cloud services, private cloud portfolio, and partner ecosystem.
- HPE closes OpsRamp acquisition; solution is now available as a SaaS offering on the HPE GreenLake platform, providing customers with AI-driven operations for multi-vendor, multi-cloud IT environments.
- HPE GreenLake adds Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings for backup and machine learning, delivers additional HPE SaaS offerings on the AWS marketplace and extends Network-as-a-service (NaaS) portfolio.
- HPE expands the HPE GreenLake private cloud portfolio with HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Business Edition, a new offering that allows customers to spin up virtual machines (VMs) across hybrid clouds on demand.
- HPE also announces new enhancements to HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Enterprise to address multi-cloud use cases by providing upcoming support to deploy Red Hat OpenShift.
- HPE and VMware build on longstanding partnership by enhancing HPE GreenLake for VMware Cloud Foundation pay-per-use solution, with pre-configured and tested HPE cloud modules, optimized for VMware Cloud Foundation.
- HPE and Equinix announce expanded partnership to pre-provision HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Enterprise and HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Business Edition at Equinix data centers around the world, giving customers rapid access to a broad range of private cloud offerings, for greater speed, agility, flexibility, and choice in their hybrid cloud strategy.